History of Null’s

1958: Null’s Towing was started by Charles “Chic” Null to compliment his Esso gas station.

⇢ 1989: The business was passed on to Dain. Built our first heavy duty hydraulic tow truck.

2003: Shop expansion

⇢ 2006: Additional expansion. Included the building of a loading dock to assist with load transfers.

⇢ 2008: We opened a second location in Paradise just east of Lancaster.  
We also became a dealer for NRC Industries (the manufacturer of our truck bodies).

⇢ 2009: Jared Null was honored as one of the Top Ten WreckMasters in North America.

⇢ 2017: Null’s Towing, Inc. opened a third location in Christiana PA.


Here was our very first roll back.
It was a 1973 F-7000 Ford.

This 1984 GMC replaced the F-7000.

This was our first Mack.  It is a 1970 and it was in service until just a few years ago when it was replaced by #94

Pictured here from left to right:  the 70 Mack, 1963 F-1000 with homemade boom extensions, the 84 GMC, and the 88 Super Duty that was sold in 2008.

#77 was our first tractor. Due to the fact that you can not legally tow a tractor and trailer as a unit we purchased #77 so we could safely pull loaded trailers.  #77 was replaced by #95

#97 was the first brand new roll back purchased by Null’s. This truck was purchased in August of 1996.  It was in service until March of 2006 when it was replaced by #06.   The 97 was a great truck during its almost 10 years of service.

Truck #83  1983 Mack with 1990 35 ton NRC, this was our first hydraulic tow truck. In service 1990, sold August 2011.